At Nabla, we are building preventive, continuous and personalized primary healthcare that is made affordable and scalable by machine learning.
Our ambition is to transform healthcare by building trustworthy products that are designed for both people and healthcare professionals.
Our journey has just started… Come join us!
As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will be working on building scalable, responsive, and user-friendly Android applications. You will be involved in every aspect of our product development cycle (including designing, testing and shipping) with a team that built large-scale production systems at Facebook, Google and Microsoft. We welcome any level of experience.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We are open to remote work.
- You put the user first and are passionate about shiny deliveries
- You are not afraid of using the latest technologies to build the best app and developer experience. If someone talks about Jetpack Compose, you want to be in the loop!
- You enjoy working with other engineers, product designer and product manager in an interactive environment where everybody expects to learn and be challenged
- You embrace simplicity, tests and types
- You are not afraid of touching the rest of the stack if needed (Typescript/React for web, Kotlin for server-side)