Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing. Staffing shortages and excessive administrative burden have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of doctor-patient relationships.
Nabla’s mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- manage our cloud infrastructure across multiple geographical regions and environments (CI, staging, production)
- scale it to meet the needs of our exponential user growth
- keep it secure, resilient and performant
- give the engineering team the tools to ship new features quickly & safely (GPU clusters, dev environments, internal tooling)
This position is full-time and based in Paris.
- You have 3+ years of industry experience in software engineering
- You’re passionate about deploying & scaling production systems
- You’re familiar with Google Cloud, Azure or AWS
- You’re enthusiastic about infrastructure-as-code (Terraform)
- You’re proficient in one or more widely used back-end languages (Java, C++, Python, etc.)
- You communicate clearly in English