Nabla is a healthtech startup helping digital health companies to build engaging relationships with their patients, at scale.
We provide digital communication products for patient engagement in the form of SDKs & APIs which can easily be integrated into any digital health operator’s platform. By adding machine learning, we empower digital health businesses and healthcare providers to leverage data from all their communications.
We are a team of ∼40 people, based in the heart of Paris. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A (2021) and have been growing ever-since. We have customers across the world.
As a senior Front-End Engineer, you will help build the web applications that power our healthcare platform, including both healthcare practitioner and patient experiences. You will be involved in every aspect of our product development cycle (including designing, testing and shipping) with a team that built large-scale production systems at Facebook, Google, Apple and Microsoft.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We are open to remote work.
- You can build a complete web app from scratch
- You’re excited about using AI to power the products you build
- You keep yourself up-to-date with the fast-moving JS ecosystem
- You embrace simplicity, tests and types
- You’re versatile and happy to get out of your comfort zone when needed
- You enjoy using recent frameworks (React, Tailwind, etc)
- You put the user first and respect your commitments to deliver