At Nabla, we are building preventive, continuous and personalized primary healthcare that is made affordable and scalable by machine learning.
Join us to invent the right combination of healthcare professionals and machine learning that can bring back the beloved patient-centric care once offered by family physicians. It will also pave the way towards precision medicine.
As our growth marketing manager, you will have a core role in the healthcare model built by Nabla. You will work with cross-functional teams, the operational team, the medical team but also product managers, product designers and engineers to design and run Nabla’s creative and innovative lifecycle marketing campaigns. We're aiming at disrupting the way people and Healthcare professionals experience healthcare and your mission will be crucial to help spread the new approach and change mentalities.
This position is full-time and based in Paris.
- You will develop Nabla’s lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across social media, email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention
- Through your deeply understanding of our users, you will identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- You will write creative briefs and design creative and innovative campaign assets that drive engagement and align with our brand guidelines
- You will create experimentation roadmaps to test different creative and innovative campaigns, measure their impact, and develop ways to scale
- You will engage cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- You are a creative and empathetic thinker : you always think user first and know how to create the Wow effect
- You have a strategic and analytical mind : you like to test, reiterate, measure impact always looking to find the best way to acquire new users
- You want to work with a dynamic and agile cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable with new technologies and passionate about their impact on health
- You are looking for various tasks and want to reinvent marketing campaigns in healthcare sector
- You have between 5 and 10 years of experience in marketing acquisition strategy with an expertise in organic and paid acquisition channels and a demonstrated experience developing and analyzing creative lifecycle marketing campaigns
Why join Nabla ?
- A unique opportunity to build a user-centric product transforming completely their health experience
- A central role in a fast-paced technological environment
- Competitive salary
Apply for this job