At Nabla, we are building preventive, continuous and personalized primary healthcare that is made affordable and scalable by machine learning.
Join us to invent the right combination of healthcare professionals and machine learning that can bring back the beloved patient-centric care once offered by family physicians. It will also pave the way towards precision medicine.
As the head of legal affairs, you will have a core role in the healthcare model built by Nabla. You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, product designers, doctors and nurses to establish our regulatory strategy. Your impact will be crucial, because the implementation of a new healthcare model may be possible only with a consistent and innovative legal approach.
This position is full-time and based in Paris.
- You will define Nabla’s regulatory strategy regarding business challenges and participate to the strategic meetings on the product
- You will assure the reglementary conformity of the product and will be the main intermediary with competent authority
- You will be our Data Protection Officer and will drive processes to ensure that our product is GDPR compliant
- You will work with an external lawyer’s office specialized in Health Law
- You want to have a strategic role in our team
- You want to work with a multidisciplinary team
- You are comfortable with new technologies and passionate about their impact on health
- You are looking for various tasks and interested in the evolution of the regulatory and legal framework in health
- You have between 5 and 10 years of experience in this field
Why join Nabla ?
- A unique opportunity to have a significant impact on the transformation of the care pathway
- A central role in a fastly evolving technological environment
- Competitive salary
Apply for this job