At Nabla, we are building preventive, continuous and personalized primary healthcare that is made affordable and scalable by machine learning.
Join us to invent the right combination of healthcare professionals and machine learning that can bring back the beloved patient-centric care once offered by family physicians. It will also pave the way towards precision medicine.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine, proactive, diligent and highly organised Office Manager to support our team in pioneering technological disruption in the health industry. As a member of our dynamic team, you will provide invaluable assistance in various fields, including office management, internal communication, collaboration with cofounders, CFO and accountant, ordering and organizing supplies, orchestrating internal and external events as well as helping in other areas. If you are fascinated by technology and innovation, brilliant at multitasking, ready to tackle new challenges on a daily basis and enjoy working in a fast paced environment - we would love to meet you!
General Office Administration
- Ensure a well functioning, organized and welcoming office space (proposing improvements and new ideas when opportunities arise)
- Looking for a location for our medical center
- General office administration responsibilities
- Collaboration with the CFO and accountant
- Ensure monthly invoicing & payments are completed on time
- Day-to-day office purchases & errands
- Order and organize supplies, anticipate & replenish as needed
- Maintain relations with suppliers/contractors (badges, cleaning, maintenance, repair service, food, water, coffee etc.). Continuously look - for cost and quality improvement opportunities, (re)negotiating with suppliers as needed
- Ensure a delightful on-boarding of new team members
- Communicate and act as a point of contact for employees regarding internal information and upcoming events
- Organize internal events, parties, activities and offsites
- You are resourceful and very organized
- You have a start-up mindset, always ready to learn and initiate quickly
- You are passionate, proactive, and involved
- You are not afraid to adapt to new tools and workflows
- You are a problem solver and not afraid to deal with the complexities of the French Administration
- You are comfortable using Excel
- You have a prior experience in Admin or Office Management
- You are attentive to others as well as attentive to details
- You are native in French (mother tongue), fluent in English (upper-intermediate/proficiency)
- You have French oral and written communication skills
Why join Nabla ?
- A unique opportunity to build a user-centric product transforming completely their health experience
- A central role in a fast-paced technological environment
- Salary range: 35-40K
- This position is full-time, based in Paris (3e arrondissement) and on site.
Apply for this job