Are you an OB-GYN passionate about digital health? After the successful launch of its app in France earlier this year, Nabla is hiring a Medical Director to help support its expansion in the UK!
Nabla is a tech-enabled healthcare platform purpose-built for women. Our goal is to foster a new, empowered generation of young women across Europe. We need your help to do this!
We're looking for an experienced OB-GYN to provide clinical leadership as our UK Medical Director and support our expansion.
The role will suit a Consultant who is interested in digital health and innovation as part of their own career development. We welcome applications from doctors working in clinical practice and encourage flexible working. This is a part-time role and reports directly to Nabla’s CEO.
We’re a unique team of health providers, engineers, operators, designers and content creators raising the standard of women’s healthcare. We’re founded by successful entrepreneurs and backed by some of the best investors in Europe (funding to date €17 million).
Our clinicians are at the forefront of digital healthcare, leveraging our proprietary AI-powered platform to deliver excellent care and engage women in their daily health.
As the UK Medical Director, you will:
- Provide leadership and establish oversight responsibility for core clinical operations, including medical management and continuous quality improvement
- Collaborate with Nabla’s leadership team on developing and executing clinical strategy, improving clinical workflows and technology
- Act as Nabla’s clinical representative with internal and external stakeholders, including regulatory bodies and commercial partners
- Help build a team of best-in-class health and wellness professionals
- Occasionally deliver virtual care to patients through Nabla’s platform
- Support the development of evidence-based and clinically focussed informatics with robust clinical outcome measurement
- Ability to commit at least half a day per week
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills, with ability to translate clinical expertise
- Demonstrated interest in digital health
- Record of academic and professional achievement
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster a strong network of relationships
- Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (MRCOG qualification & GMC registered)
Nice to have
- Previous experience managing regulated health care activity
- Good knowledge of applicable legislation including Health and Social Care Act
- Previous experience or participation in NHS Clinical Entrepreneur’s Programme / Topol Digital Fellowship / NHS Digital Academy / Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management Fellowship
- Peer reviewed research and publications
- 3 years post CCT experience
Apply for this job