Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing. Staffing shortages and excessive administrative burden have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of doctor-patient relationships.
Nabla's mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
As a Back-End Engineer, you will build and expand our server applications and APIs with a team that built large-scale production systems at Facebook, Google and Microsoft.
This position is full-time and based in Paris.
- You have 3+ years of industry experience in software engineering
- You have strong foundations in computer science or a related discipline
- You’re proficient in one or more widely used back-end languages (Java, C++, Python, etc.)
- You’re comfortable designing & maintaining APIs (familiarity with GraphQL and OpenAPI is a plus)
- You communicate clearly in English