Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing, pandemic-induced burnout and staffing shortages have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of the doctor-patient relationships
Nabla's primary mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
As a Back-End Engineer, you will be working on building and expanding resilient production grade applications and web services with a team that built large-scale production systems at Facebook, Google, Apple and Microsoft.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We encourage remote work (1 to 2 weeks from time to time).
- You have 3+ years of industry experience in back-end engineering
- You’re proficient in one or more widely used languages (Python, C++, Java, etc)
- You know how to deploy & scale production systems (containers, networking, databases, monitoring, etc)
- You are enthusiastic about newer languages (Rust! Elixir! Clojure!) and technologies (Docker! Kubernetes!) but you’re aware of the trade-offs that come with using them
- You learn one new tool every day
- You get your news from Hacker News
- You automate your life with shell scripts
- Writing tests & cleaning up the codebase is your way to procrastinate