Nabla is a healthtech startup helping digital health companies to build engaging relationships with their patients, at scale.
We provide digital communication products for patient engagement in the form of SDKs & APIs which can easily be integrated into any digital health operator’s platform. By adding machine learning, we empower digital health businesses and healthcare providers to leverage data from all their communications.
We are a team of ∼40 people, based in the heart of Paris. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A (2021) and have been growing ever-since. We have customers across the world.
As a Back-End Engineer, you will be working on building and expanding resilient production grade applications and web services with a team that built large-scale production systems at Facebook, Google, Apple and Microsoft.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We encourage remote work (1 to 2 weeks from time to time).
- You have 3+ years of industry experience in back-end engineering
- You’re proficient in one or more widely used languages (Python, C++, Java, etc)
- You know how to deploy & scale production systems (containers, networking, databases, monitoring, etc)
- You are enthusiastic about newer languages (Rust! Elixir! Clojure!) and technologies (Docker! Kubernetes!) but you’re aware of the trade-offs that come with using them
- You learn one new tool every day
- You get your news from Hacker News
- You automate your life with shell scripts
- Writing tests & cleaning up the codebase is your way to procrastinate