Business Development Intern
In the future, healthcare will be personalized, preventive, continuous, and data-driven. It will be provided by a combination of humans and AI — that’s the only option, given the growing shortage of doctors and the exploding needs of patients. Nabla’s goal is to build this AI.
Our first step towards this goal is a medical copilot that makes healthcare professionals more efficient when they engage with patients. For instance, it automates clinical documentation and suggests next actions.
We embed our copilot in a digital care platform providing both synchronous and asynchronous communications, as well as patient records. It’s aimed at digital or hybrid clinics and health apps.
We are a team of ∼30 people, located in the heart of Paris. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A and we’re now looking to accelerate our growth.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Development intern to join our Business & Strategy team! Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way healthcare is delivered.
Your main mission will be to identify potential leads and introduce Nabla to as many digital clinics as possible across the world (we have clients and prospects in more than 30 countries).
- Screen promising (digital) health companies for our product and be the first point of contact with these companies. Our footprint is international so you’ll have to strategically navigate our target markets.
- Nurture our leads pipeline (inbound and outbound).
- Conduct introductory meetings with potential clients in collaboration with the sales & product teams and influence our product roadmap based on customers’ feedback.
- Gather relevant information from the market, clients, and competitors to orientate our go-to-market strategy.
- Be super efficient in prospecting processes, and be able to bring new ideas to better our pipeline.
Location: in Paris (near Arts et Métiers)
Traits we value for this role
We are looking for someone sharing Nabla’s passion for digital health:
- Curious and passionate about digital health companies and how technology can improve patients’ care journey
- Previous experience or interest in Business Development and/or Healthcare is a plus
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Dynamic, action-oriented, have a doer and problem solver mentality
- Fluent in English
The business development internship position at Nabla is a unique opportunity for you to work at the cornerstone of different teams in a growing start-up: sales, go-to-market strategy product strategy, marketing…
Moreover, you’ll get to:
- Be at the heart of everything that is going on in the company
- Play a key role and participate in strategic conversations
- Have an impact and bring Nabla closer to its goals. We’re a small team, every effort counts!
We’re on the verge of driving some groundbreaking changes in the way patients experience healthcare journeys. This is a great time to join our team!