Business Development Intern
In the future, healthcare will be personalized, preventive, continuous, and data-driven. It will be provided by a combination of AI tools supporting clinicians to provide better and more engaging care.
Clinicians all over the world are flooded with repetitive, time-consuming, and low-value administrative tasks. Nabla’s goal is to build this AI assistant for them.
Our first step towards this goal is the medical Copilot, which makes healthcare professionals more efficient in their care delivery to patients. Through the automation of clinical documentation, clinicians can now spend more time focusing on patient care.
Copilot works both for in-person encounters and telehealth visits, to support clinicians in clinical note generation. It can be used with a Chrome extension, an app or fully embedded through our API.
We are a team of ∼30 people, located in the heart of Paris. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A and we’re now looking to accelerate our growth. We primarily work with customers in telehealth and outcomes-based care organizations.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Development intern to join our Business & Strategy team! Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way healthcare is delivered.
Your main mission will be to identify and onboard potential leads and introduce Nabla as much as possible throughout the US and in Europe.
- Screen promising digital/hybrid health companies for our product and be the first point of contact with these companies. Our footprint is primarily focused across US, the UK, and France, so you’ll have to strategically navigate our target markets.
- Nurture our leads pipeline (inbound and outbound).
- Conduct introductory meetings with potential clients in collaboration with the sales & product teams and influence our product roadmap based on customers’ feedback.
- Gather relevant information from the market, clients, and competitors to orientate our go-to-market strategy.
- Be super efficient in prospecting processes, and be able to bring new ideas to better our pipeline.
Location: in Paris (near Arts et Métiers)
Traits we value for this role
We are looking for someone sharing Nabla’s passion for digital health:
- Curious and passionate about digital health companies and how technology can improve patients’ care journey
- Previous experience or interest in Business Development and/or Healthcare is a plus
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Dynamic, action-oriented, have a doer and problem solver mentality
- Fluent in English
The business development internship position at Nabla is a unique opportunity for you to work at the cornerstone of different teams in a growing start-up: sales, go-to-market strategy, product strategy, marketing…
Moreover, you’ll get to:
- Be at the heart of everything that is going on in the company
- Play a key role and participate in strategic conversations
- Have an impact and bring Nabla closer to its goals. We’re a small team, every effort counts!
We’re on the verge of driving some groundbreaking changes in the way patients experience healthcare journeys. This is a great time to join our team!