Business Developer - US Market
Nabla is a healthtech startup helping digital health companies to build engaging relationships with their patients, at scale.
We provide digital communication products for patient engagement in the form of SDKs & APIs which can easily be integrated into any digital health operator’s platform. By adding machine learning, we empower digital health businesses and healthcare providers to leverage data from all their communications.
We are a team of ∼40 people, based in the heart of Paris. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A (2021) and have been growing ever-since. We have customers across the world, and today, we’re looking to scale our growth in the US market.
About the role
As we expand into the US market, we’re looking for a business developer who’ll act as a country opener. Your main mission will be to introduce Nabla to as many potential clients as possible and close deals in the US. This means you’ll have to :
- Drive the end-to-end sales process from lead qualification to closing stage with digital health companies
- Conduct introductory meetings and demo meetings to potential clients in collaboration with our product team
- Nurture our leads pipeline and maintain client relationships
- Influence our product roadmap based on customers needs and feedback
- Coordinate with your Paris-based correspondants to work on the proposals and the successful integration of our products on the client side
- Gather relevant information from the US market, clients and competitors to orientate our go-to-market strategy
Location: anywhere in the US, working remotely for Nabla (HQ in Paris).
What we’re looking for
This role is key for Nabla to successfully scale in the US. We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience in a business development role within the healthcare industry
- Is passionate about digital health and how technology can improve patients’ care journey
- Is curious about and informed on the latest developments in patient engagement and medical operations
- Has experience working with healthcare startups and a solid network
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Impressive sales skills
- Passionate about what we do at Nabla and excited to contribute to the growth of our business
We’re on the verge of driving some groundbreaking changes in the way patients experience healthcare journeys. This is a great time to join our team!