Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing, pandemic-induced burnout and staffing shortages have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of the doctor-patient relationships
Nabla's primary mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
About the role
As we are growing fast, we’re looking for a business developer to join our team. Your main mission will be to introduce Nabla to as many potential clients as possible and close deals all around the world! This means you’ll have to :
- Conduct introductory meetings and demo meetings to potential clients in collaboration with our product team
- Drive the end-to-end sales process from lead qualification to closing stage with digital health companies
- Nurture our leads pipeline and maintain client relationships
- Influence our product roadmap based on customers needs and feedback
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to work on the proposals and the successful integration of our products on the client side
- Gather relevant information from different markets, clients and competitors to adapt our go-to-market strategy
Location: Paris (near Arts et Métiers) or remote-friendly
What we’re looking for
This role is key for Nabla to successfully scale in the coming months and years, we’re looking for someone who ideally:
- Has 2+ years of experience in a business development / sales / growth role for a B2B SaaS company
- Is passionate about reinventing healthcare from scratch with AI and excited to contribute to the growth of our business
- Is fully fluent in English with great communication skills
- Is fast-learner and organized
We’re on the verge of driving some groundbreaking changes in the way patients experience healthcare journeys. This is a great time to join our team!