In the future, healthcare will be personalized, preventive, continuous, and data-driven. It will be provided by a combination of humans and AI — that’s the only option, given the growing shortage of doctors.
Our goal is to build this AI.
Our first step towards this goal is a medical copilot that makes healthcare professionals more efficient when they engage with patients. For instance, it automates clinical documentation and suggests the next actions.
We have embedded our copilot in our digital care platform providing synchronous and asynchronous communications and patient records. It’s already used by digital or hybrid clinics in 8 countries around the world. We will soon offer the copilot as an SDK for customers who can’t switch platforms.
We are based in the heart of Paris and remote-friendly. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A.
About the role
As we are growing fast, we’re looking for a business developer to join our team. Your main mission will be to introduce Nabla to as many potential clients as possible and close deals all around the world! This means you’ll have to :
- Conduct introductory meetings and demo meetings to potential clients in collaboration with our product team
- Drive the end-to-end sales process from lead qualification to closing stage with digital health companies
- Nurture our leads pipeline and maintain client relationships
- Influence our product roadmap based on customers needs and feedback
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to work on the proposals and the successful integration of our products on the client side
- Gather relevant information from different markets, clients and competitors to adapt our go-to-market strategy
Location: Paris (near Arts et Métiers) or remote-friendly
What we’re looking for
This role is key for Nabla to successfully scale in the coming months and years, we’re looking for someone who ideally:
- Has 2+ years of experience in a business development / sales / growth role for a B2B SaaS company
- Is passionate about reinventing healthcare from scratch with AI and excited to contribute to the growth of our business
- Is fully fluent in English with great communication skills
- Is fast-learner and organized
We’re on the verge of driving some groundbreaking changes in the way patients experience healthcare journeys. This is a great time to join our team!