Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing, pandemic-induced burnout and staffing shortages have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of the doctor-patient relationships
Nabla's primary mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
As a senior Front-End Engineer, you will help build the web applications that power our healthcare platform, including both healthcare practitioner and patient experiences. You will be involved in every aspect of our product development cycle (including designing, testing and shipping) with a team that built large-scale production systems at Facebook, Google, Apple and Microsoft.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We are open to remote work.
- You can build a complete web app from scratch
- You’re excited about using AI to power the products you build
- You keep yourself up-to-date with the fast-moving JS ecosystem
- You embrace simplicity, tests and types
- You’re versatile and happy to get out of your comfort zone when needed
- You enjoy using recent frameworks (React, Tailwind, etc)
- You put the user first and respect your commitments to deliver