Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing, pandemic-induced burnout and staffing shortages have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of the doctor-patient relationships
Nabla's primary mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will be bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively. You will be involved in every aspect of our product development cycle (including designing, testing and shipping) with a team that built large-scale production systems at Facebook, Google, Apple and Microsoft.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We are open to remote work.
- You have strong foundations in computer science or a related discipline
- You are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and getting out of your comfort zone
- You're interested in scaling production systems (infrastructure-as-code, containers, networking, databases, monitoring, etc)
- You automate your life with shell scripts
- Writing tests & cleaning up the codebase is your way to procrastinate