Nabla is a healthtech startup helping digital health companies to build engaging relationships with their patients, at scale.
We provide digital communication products for patient engagement in the form of SDKs & APIs which can easily be integrated into any digital health operator’s platform. By adding machine learning, we empower digital health businesses and healthcare providers to leverage data from all their communications.
We are a team of ∼40 people, based in the heart of Paris. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A (2021) and have been growing ever-since. We have customers across the world.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will be bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively. You will be involved in every aspect of our product development cycle (including designing, testing and shipping) with a team that built large-scale production systems at Facebook, Google, Apple and Microsoft.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We are open to remote work.
- You have strong foundations in computer science or a related discipline
- You are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and getting out of your comfort zone
- You're interested in scaling production systems (infrastructure-as-code, containers, networking, databases, monitoring, etc)
- You automate your life with shell scripts
- Writing tests & cleaning up the codebase is your way to procrastinate