At Nabla, we are building preventive, continuous and personalized primary healthcare that is made affordable and scalable by machine learning.
Our ambition is to transform healthcare by building trustworthy products that are designed for both people and healthcare professionals.
Our journey has just started… Come join us!
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will be bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively. You will be involved in every aspect of our product development cycle (including designing, testing and shipping) with a team that built large-scale production systems at Facebook, Google, Apple and Microsoft.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We are open to remote work.
- You’ve signed the manifesto for software craftsmanship
- You contribute to open-source projects
- You are enthusiastic about newer languages (Kotlin! Rust! TypeScript! Elixir! Clojure!) and technologies (Docker! Kubernetes!) but you’re aware of the trade-offs that come with using them
- You know how to deploy & scale production systems (containers, networking, databases, monitoring, etc)
- You learn one new tool/library/language every day
- You’ve dabbled with Pytorch/Keras/Tensorflow and would love to know more
- You get your news from Hacker News
- You automate your life with shell scripts
- Writing tests & cleaning up the codebase is your way to procrastinate