At Nabla, we are building preventive, continuous and personalized primary healthcare that is made affordable and scalable by machine learning.
Our ambition is to transform healthcare by building trustworthy products that are designed for both people and healthcare professionals.
We are looking for iOS engineers of all levels of experience, willing to join us and build the app with the latest technologies tailored for Apple products (Swift, SwiftUI, Combine…)
You will be involved in every aspect of the development cycle (including roadmap, design, testing and shipping) with a team that built large-scale production systems at Apple, Facebook, Google and Microsoft.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We are open to remote work.
- You put the user first and are passionate about creating delightful experiences
- You are knowledgeable about mobile application architecture
- You are comfortable building and maintaining a large codebase
- You enjoy working with other engineers, product designer and product manager in an interactive environment where everybody expects to learn and be challenged
- You like pushing the limits of iOS user experience with frameworks like HealthKit, CoreML, WidgetKit, etc.
- You embrace simplicity, tests and types
- You are not afraid of touching the rest of the stack when needed
- You’re excited about WWDC!