Machine Learning Intern
Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing, pandemic-induced burnout and staffing shortages have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of the doctor-patient relationships
Nabla's primary mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
As a Machine Learning intern, you will be working on automatically extracting structured facts from medical discussions between doctors and patients. Our existing system runs several ML-driven tasks sequentially. The internship will be focused on newer end-to-end methods, to evaluate the replacement of this ML pipeline with a single model. On one hand, you will assess the possibility of improving the performance using an end-to-end method. On the other hand, you will prepare such a system so that it can be deployed in production.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We encourage remote work (1 to 2 weeks from time to time).
- You have a good machine learning background
- You can design, reuse, adapt, train and test neural networks
- You want to deploy models in real products & on various platforms (server, mobile, etc)
- You’re passionate about applying cutting-edge research in the real world
- You don’t use a neural net if a logistic regression will do
- Data preprocessing & labeling is your true and only passion
- You get your news from arXiv
- You heat your home with GPUs (or just use Colab)