Machine Learning Intern
Nabla is a healthtech startup helping digital health companies to build engaging relationships with their patients, at scale.
We provide digital communication products for patient engagement in the form of SDKs & APIs which can easily be integrated into any digital health operator’s platform. By adding machine learning, we empower digital health businesses and healthcare providers to leverage data from all their communications.
We are a team of ∼40 people, based in the heart of Paris. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A (2021) and have been growing ever-since. We have customers across the world.
As a Machine Learning intern, you will be working on automatically extracting structured facts from medical discussions between doctors and patients. Our existing system runs several ML-driven tasks sequentially. The internship will be focused on newer end-to-end methods, to evaluate the replacement of this ML pipeline with a single model. On one hand, you will assess the possibility of improving the performance using an end-to-end method. On the other hand, you will prepare such a system so that it can be deployed in production.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We encourage remote work (1 to 2 weeks from time to time).
- You have a good machine learning background
- You can design, reuse, adapt, train and test neural networks
- You want to deploy models in real products & on various platforms (server, mobile, etc)
- You’re passionate about applying cutting-edge research in the real world
- You don’t use a neural net if a logistic regression will do
- Data preprocessing & labeling is your true and only passion
- You get your news from arXiv
- You heat your home with GPUs (or just use Colab)