In the future, healthcare will be personalized, preventive, continuous, and data-driven. It will be provided by a combination of humans and AI — that’s the only option, given the growing shortage of doctors.
Our goal is to build this AI.
Our first step towards this goal is a medical copilot that makes healthcare professionals more efficient when they engage with patients. For instance, it automates clinical documentation and suggests the next actions.
We have embedded our copilot in our digital care platform providing synchronous and asynchronous communications and patient records. It’s already used by digital or hybrid clinics in 8 countries around the world. We will soon offer the copilot as an SDK for customers who can’t switch platforms.
We are based in the heart of Paris and remote-friendly. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A.
About the role
So far we have been focusing on the product and making our first customers happy. Today, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help us scale our growth in Europe, in the US, and abroad.
We expect the new Marketing Manager to work on three areas:
- Position Nabla as the leader of AI x Healthcare: Nabla is the AI-based medical assistant that will change healthcare.
- Wide audience: Potential customers (digital and hybrid clinics, providers, health apps), healthcare professionals, talents
- Levers: website, social networks, conferences, Nabla events, partnerships, success stories, podcast, content…
- Grow the upstream of the sales pipeline
- Digital and hybrid clinics, health startups, large providers
- Levers: ads, SEO, outbound with SDRs, ambassadors network, partnerships…
- Build and nurture our community of doctors who use Nabla
- get their feedback for the product
- make them prescribe Nabla to their clinics & orgs
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who is both a strong individual contributor and capable of building and leading the future marketing team.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing (no prior healthcare industry experience required)
- Passionate about reinventing healthcare from scratch with AI
- Fully fluent in English, great communication skills
- Fast-learner and curious
This is a great time to join our team!