Nabla is a healthtech startup helping digital health companies to build engaging relationships with their patients, at scale.
We provide digital communication products for patient engagement in the form of SDKs & APIs which can easily be integrated into any digital health operator’s platform. By adding machine learning, we empower digital health businesses and healthcare providers to leverage data from all their communications.
We are a team of ∼40 people, based in the heart of Paris. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A (2021) and have been growing ever-since. We have customers across the world.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of our “fast and furious” product development process, from brainstorming and initial concepts to pixels tweaking and refinements based on user feedback. As part of the product team, you will join an experienced team of product leaders and full-stack engineers.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We encourage remote work (1 to 2 weeks from time to time).
- You will partner with product managers to validate opportunities and needs, define requirements, prototype interactions and oversee the design process
- You will own the design of flows and experiences, on both mobile and web, that are simple, elegant and delightful
- You will contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- You will work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and the whole team to oversee the user experience of a product from ideation to shipping
- You will join our growing design team, and help enrich and apply our internal design systems
- You have great communication skills to engage with our multicultural team
- You are obsessed over the user experience and UI details, and excited to keep pushing until the experience is useful and elegant
- You are comfortable designing UI for both web and mobile, and quick at developing wireframes and prototyping
- You have 3+ years relevant design experience at a product-driven tech company
Please include these materials in your application:
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words describing why you want to join Nabla