Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing, pandemic-induced burnout and staffing shortages have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of the doctor-patient relationships
Nabla's primary mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of our “fast and furious” product development process, from brainstorming and initial concepts to pixels tweaking and refinements based on user feedback. As part of the product team, you will join an experienced team of product leaders and full-stack engineers.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We encourage remote work (1 to 2 weeks from time to time).
- You will partner with product managers to validate opportunities and needs, define requirements, prototype interactions and oversee the design process
- You will own the design of flows and experiences, on both mobile and web, that are simple, elegant and delightful
- You will contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- You will work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and the whole team to oversee the user experience of a product from ideation to shipping
- You will join our growing design team, and help enrich and apply our internal design systems
- You have great communication skills to engage with our multicultural team
- You are obsessed over the user experience and UI details, and excited to keep pushing until the experience is useful and elegant
- You are comfortable designing UI for both web and mobile, and quick at developing wireframes and prototyping
- You have 3+ years relevant design experience at a product-driven tech company
Please include these materials in your application:
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words describing why you want to join Nabla