At Nabla, we are building preventive, continuous and personalized primary healthcare that is made affordable and scalable by machine learning.
Our ambition is to transform healthcare by building trustworthy products that are designed for both people and healthcare professionals.
Our journey has just started… Come join us!
As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of our “fast and furious” product development process, from brainstorming to actually shipping delightful products. As part of the product team, you will join a team of experienced product leaders, designers and full-stack engineers.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We encourage remote work.
- You will lead the product discovery and validate opportunities with usability studies, research and data analysis
- You will identify elegant and simple products and product features and prioritize them into roadmaps
- You will own the product execution and partner with Designers, Engineers and the whole team to ship delightful products thanks to an obsession for quality and attention to detail
- You will contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- You get things done
- You have great communication skills to engage with our multicultural team, share a product vision and build consensus on priorities
- You are obsessed over the user experience and UI details and excited to keep pushing until the experience is truly useful and elegant
- You are not only comfortable with data but you actually like data and use it to drive the product strategy
- You have 5+ years product experience at a tech, product-driven company, bonus if on a mobile app product