Are you a GP passionate about women’s health and digital technologies? After the successful launch of its app in France earlier this year, Nabla is looking for GPs to help support its expansion in the UK!
Nabla is a tech-enabled healthcare platform purpose-built for women. Our goal is to foster a new, empowered generation of women across Europe. We need your help to do this!
We’re looking for GPs to provide exceptional care to our members and support our expansion. This is a part-time role that can be performed on your own schedule! Competitive salary based on experience.
We’re a unique team of clinicians, engineers, operators, designers and content creators raising the standard of women’s healthcare. We’re founded by successful entrepreneurs and backed by some of the best investors in Europe.
Our clinicians are at the forefront of digital healthcare, leveraging our proprietary AI-powered platform to deliver excellent care and engage women in their daily health.
As a GP, you will be an integral part of care delivery to our members, working with other Nabla health and wellness providers as well as our Product and Operations teams. We are looking for GPs who can:
- Provide exceptional care to women (18+) virtually via chat or video on your own schedule
- Determine when in-person interactions are most appropriate for patients, and make referrals to those care settings
- Confidently communicate with other care providers
- Provide remote prescriptions following consultation
- Collaborate with Product and Operations to give feedback on ways to improve workflows and our platform to reflect best care practices
- A passion for delivering care to women
- Clinical expertise in providing gynaecology services and ability to translate it to virtual delivery
- Demonstrated interest and proficiency in digital health
- Ability to commit at least 6 hours a week
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MRCGP qualification, GMC registered
- 3 years post CCT experience
Nice to have
- Experience delivering virtual-first care
- FSRH Diploma