Right-hand (wo)man to the Founders
In the future, healthcare will be personalized, preventive, continuous, and data-driven. It will be provided by a combination of humans and AI — that’s the only option, given the growing shortage of doctors.
Our goal is to build this AI.
Our first step towards this goal is a medical copilot that makes healthcare professionals more efficient when they engage with patients. For instance, it automates clinical documentation and suggests the next actions.
We have embedded our copilot in our digital care platform providing synchronous and asynchronous communications and patient records. It’s already used by digital or hybrid clinics around the world. We will soon offer the copilot as an SDK for customers who can’t switch platforms.
We are based in the heart of Paris and remote-friendly. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A.
About the role
We are looking for a Right-hand to the Founders (some people call this role "Founders Associate") who’ll be a key driver in these efforts, working across various subjects.
What you'll do
- Support the Founders in their day-to-day activities (meetings, briefs, etc).
- Participate in top management meetings, identify priorities and drive their execution with the individuals / areas concerned.
- Particiapte in our marketing strategy and medical operations
- Work on preparating of board presentations (and attending)
- Bring support when needed to the Strategy & Business team as well as other areas for specific projects.
- Preparation of the content for other internal meetings: All-hands, and Q&As agenda.
What will be expected from you
To succeed in this role you have to be:
- Dynamic, action-oriented, have a doer and problem solver mentality.
- Collaborative and team-player
- Speak and write fluently in French and English
No previous experience in healthcare is required.
The right-hand internship position at Nabla is a unique opportunity for you to work hand-in-hand with outstanding founders with previous entrepreneurial experiences in France & the US, and alongside a brilliant team from whom you’ll learn many different things in connection to: healthcare, machine learning, product strategy, tech product sales, marketing, etc.
Moreover, you’ll get to:
- Be at the heart of everything that is going on in the company
- Participate in strategic conversations
- Have an impact and bring Nabla closer to its goals. We’re a small team, every effort counts!
We’re on the verge of driving some groundbreaking changes in healthcare journeys. This is a great time to join our team!
Preferred start date: Feb/March/April 2023 To apply, reach out to email@example.com