Right-hand to the Founders
Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing, pandemic-induced burnout and staffing shortages have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of the doctor-patient relationships
Nabla's primary mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
About the role
We are looking for a Right-hand to the Founders (some people call this role "Founders Associate") who’ll be a key driver in these efforts, working across various subjects.
What you'll do
- Support the Founders in their day-to-day activities (meetings, briefs, etc).
- Participate in top management meetings, identify priorities and drive their execution with the individuals/areas concerned.
- Participate in our marketing strategy and medical operations
- Work on preparing board presentations (and attending)
- Bring support when needed to the Strategy & Business team as well as other areas for specific projects.
- Preparation of content for other internal meetings: All-hands, and Q&As agenda.
What will be expected from you
To succeed in this role you have to be:
- Dynamic, action-oriented, have a doer and problem-solver mentality.
- Collaborative and team-player
- Speak and write fluently in French and English
No previous experience in healthcare is required.
The right-hand internship position at Nabla is a unique opportunity for you to work hand-in-hand with outstanding founders with previous entrepreneurial experiences in France & the US, and alongside a brilliant team from whom you’ll learn many different things in connection related ****healthcare, machine learning, product strategy, tech product sales, marketing, etc.
Moreover, you’ll get to:
- Be at the heart of everything that is going on in the company
- Participate in strategic conversations
- Have an impact and bring Nabla closer to its goals. We’re a small team, every effort counts!
We’re on the verge of driving some groundbreaking changes in healthcare journeys. This is a great time to join our team!
Start date: April / May or summer 2023 To apply, reach out to email@example.com