Right-hand (wo)man to the Founders
At Nabla we’re on a mission to change the way physicians deliver care. We are the AI assistant for healthcare professionals that allows them to spend less time on administrative tasks, and more time caring for patients.
We do this by providing messaging, video consultation, and scheduling modules augmented with AI capabilities that automate tasks like consultation notes taking, patient record updates, triaging and asynchronous follow-ups. Among other things, we’re cutting the time spent by physicians on filling clinical notes by half!
We’re on an ambitious journey to develop sophisticated machine learning models that will accelerate medical workflows and allow both physicians and patients to experience better care journeys.
Our team is made up of ∼30 people, located in the heart of Paris. We’ve raised $17M in funding in Series A (2021) and we’re now looking to accelerate our growth.
About the role
As we refine our product and accelerate our business development all over the world and the US, we’re looking for a Right-hand to the Founders who’ll be a key driver in these efforts, working across various subjects.
What you'll do
- Support the Founders in their day-to-day activities (meetings, reminders, briefs, etc).
- Participate in top management meetings, identify priorities and drive their execution with the individuals / areas concerned.
- Drive our marketing strategy with Delphine, Co-Founder & COO (content strategy, storytelling, partnerships, PR, media sponsorships, participation in industry events, product launches, product marketing, google ads, etc.)
- Work together with Alex, Co-Founder & CEO on Board-meetings: preparation of board presentations.
- Bring support when needed to the Strategy & Business team as well as other areas for specific projects.
- Preparation of the content for other internal meetings: All-hands, and Q&As agenda.
What will be expected from you
To succeed in this role you have to be:
- Very organized, capable of keeping track of various topics at once (strategic ones and operational ones)
- Dynamic, action-oriented, have a doer and problem solver mentality.
- Collaborative and team-player
- Passionate about what we do at Nabla and excited to contribute to our growth
- Have strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Previous work experience in strategy, business development, entrepreneurial structures
- Have minimal knowledge of marketing basics and be eager to work on various marketing actions
- Speak and write fluently in French and English (Advanced level).
No previous experience in healthcare is required.
The right-hand internship position at Nabla is a unique opportunity for you to work hand-in-hand with outstanding founders with previous entrepreneurial experiences in France & the US, and alongside a brilliant team from whom you’ll learn many different things in connection to: healthcare, machine-learning, product strategy, tech product sales, marketing, etc.
Moreover, you’ll get to:
- Be at the heart of everything that is going on in the company
- Participate in strategic conversations
- Have an impact and bring Nabla closer to its goals. We’re a small team, every effort counts!
We’re on the verge of driving some groundbreaking changes in healthcare journeys. This is a great time to join our team!
Preferred start date: as soon as early January.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com