Software Engineer Intern
Healthcare systems around the world are collapsing, pandemic-induced burnout and staffing shortages have resulted in 1 in 4 clinicians wanting to leave the workforce, with a projected shortfall of 18 million practitioners expected by 2030. This situation has led to a significant decline in the quality of the doctor-patient relationships
Nabla's primary mission is to repair this relationship by building AI technology that will give physicians their most valuable resource back: their time.
To that end, we are building Nabla Copilot whose goal is to automate administrative tasks so that clinicians can focus on their patients and the quality of care.
Nabla has raised €17M in funding in Series A. Its HQ is based in the heart of Paris.
As a software engineer intern, you’ll be working closely with your mentor on the tools used by healthcare professionals to take care of their patients. Depending on product priorities and feature complexity, you can tackle different topics:
- The web UI, built with React, Typescript and Tailwind CSS
- The backend system, built in Kotlin that serves data stored in a PostgreSQL database to client applications through GraphQL and REST apis
- The infrastructure, built with terraform to deploy services in Kubernetes clusters hosted on Google Cloud
You’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development cycle (designing, development, testing, shipping) with a team that built large-scale systems in Google, Facebook or Microsoft.
- You’re in the final year of your Engineering School or Master of Science
- You have good foundations in computer science
- You're interested in contributing to web-based applications and large production systems
- You are enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- You are a team player, enjoying working with others
- You are fully committed to your tasks, with a great sense of ownership