Software Engineer Intern
At Nabla, we are building a machine-learning powered healthcare communication platform.
Our ambition is to revolutionize the tools used by medical professionals every day. We want to make it easy to communicate with patients, understand their medical history, build empathy, collaborate with specialists and make informed decisions to guarantee the best medical outcome.
To get there, we need productive and delightful UX, developer-friendly APIs and integrations, and cutting-edge machine learning to analyze and process medical data.
Our journey has just started… Come join us!
As a software engineer intern, you’ll be working closely with your mentor on the tools used by healthcare professionals to take care of their patients. Depending on product priorities and feature complexity, you can tackle different topics:
- The web UI, built with React, Typescript and Tailwind CSS
- The backend system, built in Kotlin that serves data stored in a PostgreSQL database to client applications through GraphQL and REST apis
- The infrastructure, built with terraform to deploy services in Kubernetes clusters hosted on Google Cloud
You’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development cycle (designing, development, testing, shipping) with a team that built large-scale systems in Google, Facebook or Microsoft.
- You’re in the final year of your Engineering School or Master of Science
- You have good foundations in computer science
- You're interested in contributing to web-based applications and large production systems
- You are enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- You are a team player, enjoying working with others
- You are fully committed to your tasks, with a great sense of ownership