Talent acquisition manager
Nabla is a tech-enabled healthcare platform purpose-built for women. Our goal is to foster a new, empowered generation of women across Europe.
We’re a unique team of health providers, engineers, operators, designers and content creators raising the standard of women’s healthcare. We’re founded by successful entrepreneurs and backed by some of the best investors in Europe.
Our clinicians are at the forefront of digital healthcare, leveraging our proprietary AI-powered platform to deliver excellent care and engage women in their daily health.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to support our growth in France and the UK.
As the talent acquisition manager at Nabla, you will:
- Source the diverse and experienced profiles that Nabla needs through different channels
- Lead and design high-quality recruitment processes from sourcing to onboarding
- Along with the team, assess the candidates’ potential and fit with Nabla
- Develop our capabilities to efficiently predict our hiring needs
- Gather feedback from new recruits to continuously improve sourcing and recruiting
- Develop a talent acquisition culture at Nabla
The profiles you’ll help us hire:
- Software Engineers
- Operation & Strategy analysts/managers
- Product designers
- Product managers
- Marketing/Content analysts/managers
- You have 2+ years of experience in talent acquisition
- Experience in the tech ecosystem
- You are an expert in sourcing talents and analysing people’s motivation & growth potential
- You have great communication skills to engage with sourced talents and applicants as well as our multicultural team
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You’re hardworking, proactive and creative!