At Nabla, we are building preventive, continuous and personalized primary healthcare that is made affordable and scalable by machine learning.
Our ambition is to transform healthcare by building trustworthy products that are designed for both people and healthcare professionals.
Our journey has just started... Come join us!
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of our “fast and furious” product development process, from brainstorming and initial concept to tweaking pixels and refining based on user feedback. As part of the product team, you will join a team of experienced product leaders and full-stack engineers.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. We encourage remote work (1 to 2 weeks from time to time).
- You will partner with product managers to validate opportunities and needs, define requirements, prototype interactions and oversee the design process
- You will own the design of flows and experiences on both mobile and web that are simple, elegant and delightful
- You will contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- You will work closely with Product Manager, Engineers and the whole team to oversee the user experience of a product from ideation to shipping and beyond
- As the first Product designer joining our team, you will create and setup styleguide and the Nabla design system
- You have great communication skills to engage with our multicultural team
- You are obsessed over the user experience and UI details and excited to keep pushing until the experience is useful and elegant
- You are comfortable designing UI for both web and mobile and quick at prototyping and developing wireframes
- You have 3+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
Please include these materials in your application:
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words describing why you want to join Nabla
Apply for this job