After the successful launch of its app in France earlier this year, Nabla is hiring a Registered Manager to help support its expansion into the UK.
Nabla is a tech-enabled healthcare platform purpose-built for women. Our goal is to foster a new, empowered generation of women across Europe. We need your help to do this!
We’re looking for a Registered Manager to lead the CQC accreditation process, own the regulatory roadmap and support our expansion. This is a part time role and will suit a Registered Manager who is interested in digital health and innovation as part of their own career development.
We’re a unique team of health providers, engineers, operators, designers and content creators raising the standard of women’s healthcare. Founded by successful entrepreneurs and backed by some of the best investors in Europe.
Our clinicians are at the forefront of digital healthcare, leveraging our proprietary AI-powered platform to deliver excellent care and engage women in their daily health.
As the Registered Manager, you will:
- Own the CQC accreditation process and Provide statutory notifications to CQC when required
- Provide regulatory oversight for clinical operations and act as Nabla’s UK managerial representative to regulatory bodies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
- Design and implement continuous improvement system across health care activity
- Work closely with product and operations teams to integrate best practices
- Develop relevant strategies including data protection and information governance protocols in line with the legislation.
- Ensure all relevant procedures are implemented for the day-to-day running of the service and the health and well-being of the clients/patients
- Ability to commit at least 2 days a week
- Good knowledge of applicable legislation including Health and Social Care Act
- Good knowledge of personal data regulation including GDPR and Data Protection Act
- Strong communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
Nice to have
- Previous experience managing CQC regulated health care activity as a Registered Manager in a telehealth company
Apply for this job